Monday, July 18, 2011

Close One

What happens when you mix a dresser, a trailer, and 60 miles an hour?
We were driving down the freeway a few weeks ago, in front of us was a truck with a trailor and a big dresser in the trailor. The dresser was laying flat and it was very big. I'm sure the people in the truck thought that the dresser wouldn't going anywhere because it was so heavy. But as we followed behind the trailor the wind began to catch the dressing we watched as it floated up and then flew off the trailor. There was no place for us to go. I was holding my breath all I could think about was that thing flying in our windshield. But the dresser flew to the pavement and slide across the lane right to the side of the road. Then we had to surve to miss the trailor as it pulled to the side of the road to claim its runaway furniture.
It was crazy scary and we were so lucky that day. I knew that Heavenl;y Father was looking over us.

No comments:

Post a Comment